Custom Face Posing Tool for Motionbuilder
- Works with or without Native Characters.
- Supports Scenes with Multiple Characters.
- Quick Selection Access to Control Categories of the Face.
- Key Control Access: Set Key & Zero Key to All Face Controls or Selection.
- Return to Neutral Pose for all or only selected controls.
- Options to include/exclude Control Categories from Posing Operations.
- PoseMode Manipulation Functions:
- Quick Copy / Paste of temporary pose.
- Pose Mirroring and Symmetry.
- Manage PoseLib Sets (Select, Add, Remove)
- or, Change Entire PoseLib Directory.
- Posing Operations:
- Easily Manage Poses from each List. (Create, Update, Apply, Delete, etc.)
- Auto Keying Option when applying poses.
- Pose Slider – Set or Scrub Percentage of Pose being Applied.
- Settings are maintained & reloaded when the application is relaunched.
The control object categories (or face parts) and subsequent posing modes shown here are predefined based on the conventions used with this blendshape based FaceRig, performance capture & pipeline development. However, it can easily be expanded for pipeline / convention flexibility by allowing user-defined control objects to be registered in place of the current slots / categories.
Have any questions, experiences to share, or suggestions for improvements?
You know the drill…all forms of feedback are greatly appreciated and encouraged.
Thanks for dropping in.