Posts Tagged ‘Showcase’
// Posted in Game Titles, Motionbuilder, Pipeline, Showcase | No Comments »
Tags: Animation, game engine, GameDev, Maya, Motionbuilder, Rigging, Show Reel, Showcase
April 12, 2010
With more content being added to the showcase, I needed to make a few improvements to the Content Viewer for all assets and navigation to function correctly.
- Added fullscreen option (all thumbnail menus are hidden whem enable)
- Added back and forward commands to the player controls. (bottom menu)
- Video centers and scales regardless of FLV ratio.
- Fixed some menu scrolling errors that hindered additional content from being viewed.
- Description panels fit more text characters.
I’d also like to add an option to “play all”, which will play each loop twice then move on to the next. And maybe some in-game screenshots of the respective character.